Friday, March 7, 2008

More Snow!!!!

Cleveland's Channel 5 News is predicting 17 more inches of snow for us by 3am Sunday morning! After finally getting our power back that is not what I wanted to hear. I headed to Orlando's Golden Dawn for "a few things to tide us over" and ended up spending $93.00 and I didn't even buy any chocolate! It amazes me that I spend the same amount of money on groceries as I did when the boys were home. Prices are simply out of sight. Anyway, half of Conneaut decided they needed to stock up before the storm, too. There should have been a traffic cop in front of the deli. I quickly decided that we did not need sliced ham or turkey breast. If Tom wants a sandwich it'll have to be egg salad or, my favorite, pb&j.

Oh, I lied, I did get some chocolate of sorts. I bought two packs of Klondike bars. I adore ice cream and the Klondike bars allow me a reasonable serving. If I had a half gallon to dip from it could spell disaster.

I have four visits with Judi today and two tomorrow so I'll be out in the snow for sure. I really don't mind, though. She was at her sister's during the last storm so I had nothing to do, except for housework...ugh. I missed working.

No comments: