Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Finally Finished!

Friday Tom laid the tile in Tommy's bedroom. He had wanted an Ohio State Buckeyes motif and he got it. I stenciled a big ole Brutus on one wall and an "Ohio State Buckeyes" border all around the top of the room. He has a large Ohio State rug, an Ohio State pillow, flag and wastebasket. I had made an Ohio State quilt for him a year or so ago and we put that on his bed. Iwas pleased with the way the room turned out and so was Tommy. He carefully arranged his treasures and stuffed animals on the shelves and kept going into the room to look at it. But....when it came time to go to bed he slept on the couch! Go figure!






My stenciling. I'm not as fast climbing up and down a stepladder as I used to be.

1 comment:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Itlooks GREAT!!!! You did a fantastic job!!!

Julie