Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A Week Later...

It's been a week since my last day at LaECI. People keep asking me if I miss it and the answer is NO! I'm enjoying taking care of the client I have and am still on the lookout for one more. But my stress level has gone down significantly and I aim to keep it there.

Last week Tom and I got to visit Douglas and Lakyn and Lani. Those babies are beyond precious. We took pictures but unfortunately they're on film rather than digital. I'm asking dear old Santa for a digital camera for Christmas. When that happens, look out. I'll be the proverbial grandmother with bazillions of grandbaby pictures. The kids are growing so fast; it's hard to believe they are close to a year old. Lani will pull herself up to the couch. Lakyn's not too interested in that yet, but can they zip around on their bellies! They make me tired just watching them. We don't get to see them very often nor for very long but each moment is treasured immeasureably. I love being a grandma.

Going back to my job, I did my first online billing today and it went surprisingly easy. I hope I did it right! I had to get my account set up with the billing company so I haven't been paid yet for any of the visits I've done. Since I don't work for the warm fuzzies I was glad to finally have things in place for billing. Now we'll wait and see how long it takes for payment.

Since my bathroom is screaming to be scrubbed I'll close for now. Hope everyone has a nice day. Cindy

No comments: