Saturday, February 16, 2008

Visit With the Grandbabies

Last weekend Tom and I traveled to West Virginia to see Lakyn and Lani. I took over sixty pictures! They are so cute and so much fun. Grandma introduced them to chocolate--they loved their cake. Lani squished it between her fingers and kind of sucked it off. Lakyn picked the whole piece in her hand and ate it in bites. We had to wash their clothes when they were done, but it was worth it.
Lani gets into her cake!Lakyn is a bit neater than her sister.

These babies are true future women. Lakyn holds a cell phone and Lani holds a remote.


"Lani Bug" and her birthday hat. It didn't stay on her head very long.


My sweet Lakyn

Now that I've kind of gotten the hang of this photo thing I think I'll do it often!

1 comment:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

What GREAT pics!!! What sweet little girls and Lakyn DEFINATELY belongs to her daddy!!! She couldn't look more like him. The girls are blessed to have such a "great" grandma!!!

Julie