Sunday, February 17, 2008

Secret Sister

I received my first secret sister gift this week. It was a heart-shaped box filled with chocolate candy! I have enjoyed it immensely. I'd been so fixated on the gift I was giving to my s.s. that I didn't think that someone would give me a gift, too. It was a terrific day lifter and ...CHOCOLATE. Yum. The strange thing is I keep wanting to thank someone but I don't know who to thank. And I keep wondering if the lady I sent a gift to liked it. In a year it will all be revealed!! In the meantime it's great fun.

1 comment:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

LOL, Cindy, I'm having the same problem!!! My SS gave me something today, also and I just felt like I was being awful for not saying thank you!!! :-) I told Byron I was going to Blog about it so that if my SS has the internet she could see that I appreciated it!!!