Friday, February 8, 2008

Anticipating the Weekend

I'm getting excited. Tomorrow we're heading toward Beckley, West Virginia to spend several hours with the twins, Lakyn and Lani and their daddy. They turned one year old January 16. Douglas says Lani will take off her sock and hold it under his nose and when he says "pew-ee" she giggles. According to him she has been whistling for a couple of months! They both are saying "Uh oh" and "mama" and "dada." Guess I'll have to try and teach them "grandma." I hope it doesn't come out "nana" because I'm not a banana. Tom says I'll have to answer to whatever they choose to call me. I know I'll be thrilled when they call me anything! I plan to take my new Christmas camera and shoot a bazillion pictures and maybe I'll actually post some. I'm taking a birthday cake, too. I can't wait to see them destroy that!

1 comment:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Hurry back! We miss you already!!

Pastor Byron