Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy Spring!

Wow! My thermometer says it's 66 degrees outside. I'm loving this weather. I'm watching a downy woodpecker poke away at a block of suet while one of the cats dozes in the sunshine. I've been answering emails, billing for my business and listening to Rush Limbaugh. I've been on a Rush Limbaugh/Sean Hannity moratorium for several months because I get so agitated by political discussion. My therapist said the word is "obsessed." I'm like an addict--I snuck a little listen and then I was hooked again. I did promise Tom I'd monitor myself and turn it all off it I start getting crazy. What I've been hearing has been interesting. I have a lot to think about before the Ohio primary. Time to go to work!

1 comment:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Ditto on the weather thing!!! I would be quite content for this weather to hang around all year with the exception of the week before Christmas and Christmas day. However, I am aware that this is not good for germs, water tables, etc. oh well.....

PW - J