Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'm Back!!

The last two weeks have been hectic and I haven't had the inclination to write anything. I'm ready to begin again so here goes. I had copied this prayer some time ago and just found it again today while trying to sort through the ubiquitous clutter on my desk.

St. Theresa's Prayer

May there be peace within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content knowing you are a child of God. Let this Presence settle into your bones and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. He is there for each and every one of us.

And I found this little bit of advice in an email I received: Live Simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

1 comment:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

YEA!!! Glad you're back!! Been missing your posts!!!

If you would have had your camera Tuesday you would have had allot to blog about!!!! LOL

Julie